Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

I hope to share with you the various adventures, experiences, tools, and experiments that naturally occur when you're a parent and trying to manage a home. I know other blogs have that covered pretty well, but what I think this blog brings to the table is a little touch of, well... nerd.





My husband and I are both engineers. We met at college and currently work for the same company. His degree is in Mechanical Engineering and mine is in Chemical Engineering. We are self-confessed nerds, myself being the most "hard core" of the two of us. Although my intelligence has been called into question from time to time by my good-natured husband, most agree that I can be pretty obsessive and socially inept. In the blogosphere, it appears these qualities have some value. Hopefully you fine mine to be of the positive kind. :)

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment